RELEASE OF LIABILITY
READ CAREFULLY – THIS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
In exchange for participation in the CHIMPCHAMP Fitness workout program organised by CHIMPCHAMP Fitness, and/or use of the property, facilities, equipment and services of CHIMPCHAMP fitness, I agree for myself to the following:
1. You agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions of directions given by CHIMPCHAMP Fitness, or the employees, agents or representatives of CHIMPCHAMP Fitness.
2. You recognise that there are certain inherent risks associated with the activity and you assume full responsibility for personal injury to yourself, and further release and discharge CHIMPCHAMP Fitness & CHIMPCHAMP Fitness Inc for injury, loss or damage arising from your use of or presence upon the property and facilities of CHIMPCHAMP Fitness, whether caused by the fault of yourself, CHIMPCHAMP Fitness, or other third parties.
3. You agree to indemnify and defend CHIMPCHAMP Fitness & CHIMPCHAMP Fitness LLP against all claims, causes of actions, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from your use of or presence upon the equipment or facilities of CHIMPCHAMP Fitness.
4. You agree to pay for all damages to the property of CHIMPCHAMP Fitness caused by your negligent, reckless or willful actions. This also includes the use of the heartbeat monitoring system in some classes which must be returned and surrendered back to CHIMPCHAMP Fitness after every lesson.
5. You accept that CHIMPCHAMP Fitness reserves the right to refuse your participation in our activities, and/or using our facilities.
6. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from my participation in a CHIMPCHAMP Fitness workout program organised by CHIMPCHAMP Fitness shall be resolved under Singapore law.
7. You acknowledge that you have carefully read this release and waiver of liability and understand it. You further understand that by agreeing with these terms, you voluntarily surrender certain legal rights.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
· As courtesy to your instructor and other clients who want to join our classes, please inform us at least 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel a booking.
· Late cancellations (less than 24 hours notice) will be charged at a full session price.
· Classes need a minimum of 2 registered participants to run. Classes without the required number of participants will be cancelled 24 hours before class start time.
· All classes start on time. Please arrive at least 10 minutes early to get changed and prepare for your session.
· Studio reserves the right to reject participants who are more than 10 minutes late. If you are the only participant and are more than 10 minutes late; or if all participants for a session are more than 10 minutes late, studio reserves the right to cancel the class.
· Participants who are late will still be charged for the full session.
· All sessions must be paid in advance and are non-transferable and non-refundable.